- Constructed using High Compaction (HC) molding; a series of internal molds that eliminate wrinkles and excess resin buildup in high-stress, complex-radius-bend areas for greater compaction in the carbon layers, creating a lighter and stiffer frame.
- Fork uses HC molding and RIB technology, a reinforcing rib that runs the length of the fork blades, amplifying stiffness for razor-sharp steering precision.
- Headtube angle and fork offset were carefully chosen to be within the optimal range of trail adjusted throughout the size range to ensure stable steering and confidence-inspiring handling.
- Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range.
- Frame features only four bonded joints where most frames use eight or more; the more bonding points you can eliminate the stronger and lighter the frame becomes.
- Oval-shaped, super-thin seatstays reduce weight and increase ride comfort.
- Injection-molded cable stops and internal cable routing allow for the use of mechanical or electronic drivetrains while keeping cables neatly routed and out of the elements.
- Integrated chain watcher ensures smooth shifts without the risk of dropping the chain to the inside of the crank.
- Chainstay protector ensures the frame won’t be damaged in the event of chain suck.